Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Winter Pictures

Sorry that it has been awhile since my last post and of pictures of the boys! I know many of you are interested in current pictures so I put a few up. The beginning ones are of us trying to get a decent one for a Christmas card. As you can probably tell, that is much easier said then done with a 3 year old and 16 month old! Here are a few of the blooper shots.

This one is actually pretty nice of Benjamin. He loves the camera:)








Andrew loves to hug his brother...
He also loves to help me in the kitchen. Our apple pie was yummy!




we made Thanksgiving cards for their grandparents.relaxin'


Benjamin being silly!



all they need is their morning coffee and newspaper and they could be middle aged men. lol




We had a lot of fun at my business customer appreciation open house last weekend. Here is the Shaklee table that I set up. I am already planning for next year.
after the open house, our friends The Roth's stayed for dinner. We exchanged presents and everyone had a lot of fun.

"let me out!"


Benjamin and I enjoy the parent/toddler classes. Here are a few pictures that his teacher took.



Go Pack!
The boys love to "help decorate" and redecorate our little tree. I think next year we may get a real one, but this year this one was perfect. :)
Andrew doesn't always like to take his naps. The other day, he finally passed out half way up his bed! I guess he was so exhausted that he didn't have the energy to get all the way back up. We put pillows and blankets on the floor so when he finally woke up, he didn't fall and get hurt. It was so cute!
Thanks again for reading and keeping up with my blog. Remember my Organize Now party starting in January. I hope you'll join me in getting organized. I am so excited about it!

Wishing you and your family a wonderful Holiday season and New Year too!!!

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates