Social Icons

Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Small Business Saturday special offer - Nov. 26th

I was so excited to learn about Small Business Saturday, which is this Saturday, November 26, 2011! I thought that this is a great way to support small businesses. I plan to make some purchases that day, will you?

I wanted to do a special promotion and here it is:


Take 25% off of the retail price of all Shaklee product orders made through Waterways on Saturday, November 26th!!

To get your discount, please email your order on Saturday, Nov. 26th to:

waterwaysmusic@yahoo.com

I will place your order for you and have it shipped to your home.

It's a great opportunity to stock up on green cleaners, vitamin supplements, vitamin skin care products and Cinch inch loss products (in anticipation of losing those extra holiday pounds:). Shaklee also makes great gifts for those on your list who may be hard to buy for.

You can check out Shaklee's products on my website: www.waterways.myshaklee.com but remember to place your order by email: waterwaysmusic@yahoo.com on Saturday. You can also order by calling me direct at: 765/532.8394

This offer cannot be combined with other Waterways specials and discounts

Thanks for reading and have a healthy and wonderful week and Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Rebecca


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates