Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Family Updates


I'm back! Finally! We have had computer issues lately and it has been very difficult to post on my blog. So I thought I would start with some family picture updates of the kids. And I am realizing that this post will be cut short because of computer issues. So think of this as part one. I can't promise when you'll see part 2. I got it working again so I was able to add more pictures. whew! :)

 It's hard to believe how fast they are growing. Andrew is 4.5 now and Benjamin 2.5. They make me laugh every day. Since I haven't posted in awhile you are getting a whole slew of pictures from the past months. Easter, a trip to the Indy Children's Museum, Chuckee cheese, a birthday party at a local water park, First Communion party in Carmel, a visit from uncle Glenn and also grandpa and grandma T, Purdue spring fest and more!.... Enjoy! :)












































No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates