Social Icons

Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Family Cabin Trip

My family took our 3rd annual cabin trip with friends in Brown County, Indiana recently. It was a lot of fun. Here are some of the pictures. I can't believe I never took one of the beautiful state park that we were staying in. Some of the view points are really spectacular. Next year I will plan to capture some of those.

You will see pictures of my family with our boys Andrew, almost 4 and Benjamin 2, but also pictures of our friends Laura and Josh. They have 3 kids: Jacqueline is 7, Kendrick is almost 3 and Sebastian is 1.

























 



 

We had a great time at our church picnic the other day. Good food and fun games. Unfortunately, it was raining so everything was inside but we had a lot of fun anyway!
 






Thanks for looking! I hope you enjoyed the pictures. Have a great week!

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates