Social Icons

Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

My YouTube Launch!





I am really excited to have started a YouTube channel. I wanted to start this to share useful information with you!

The first video I put up is talking about my favorite Get Clean green cleaner Basic H2 organic concentrate from Shaklee, the #1 natural nutrition company in the US. I grew up with Shaklee and now love using these safe, economical and effective cleaners with my young family.

Each video features my 4 year old, who really wanted to be on the videos with me:)









 This time my son and I are sharing Shaklee's awesome scouring cleaner Scour Off paste. I show you a quick demo of how I took the tarnish off a penny! Take a look and enjoy my little guy's sense of humor on this one.:)




What do you think? I would love your feedback and I am looking forward to sharing more videos with you soon! Stay tuned by following my You Tube channel:)

And please visit me on Facebook soon!

Thanks for taking a look! Have a great weekend!

Rebecca


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates