Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Lose the Inches in 2012!!


I am REALLY excited that some of the most popular Cinch Inch Loss Specials are BACK!! There are two awesome deals that I am offering right now to kick off your weight loss goals for 2012 (and actually keep the inches off for good!) I love This Site for lots of great info on Cinch.

Shaklee's Cinch products are powered by leucine, which helps you burn the fat but keep the muscle and lose the inches that you don't want. It is clinically tested and customer proven. Here are a couple awesome videos and testimonies:

 
 There are so many great success stories with Cinch.




I really love making the Cinch Shakes  in the morning. They taste great and give me a lot of energy too. (something I NEED to make it through my day with my 3 year old and 16 month old boys! :) I also love the taste of the meal and snack bars.  (the blueberry almond crisp meal bars and the chocolate decadence snack bars are my favorite these days) and the energy tea is awesome too. A great pick me up mid-day.


Cinch® Transformation Pack

Buy 3 Months…Get the 4th Month FREE Designed to help you to keep muscle you have, burn fat you don’t want, and lose inches you don’t need. Clinically tested*. Customer proven. And at less than $3 per meal, you’re looking at a leaner body and a fatter wallet. Bonus offer! Join with a Cinch® Transformation Pack and get the Cinch Sampler Pack (an additional $100 retail value) FREE!! Hurry offer ends March 31st, 2012.
Member Price: $299.95
Cinch products are not only really yummy but also the plan is easy to follow. You can simply replace 2 meals with your choice of shake or meal bar. Have a snack bar and afternoon tea and take a metabolism booster with each meal. Add a healthy dinner and you are in business. Simply follow the plan. Here's a nice illustration as to how you can incorporate it into your day.

Our best Cinch offer ever!

Hurry, offer ends March 31, 2012.

Your Cinch Transformation Pack Includes:

1 Cinch Vanilla Shake Mix canister
1 Cinch Chocolate Shake Mix canister
1 Cinch Shake Mix Assortment Pack
1 box of Cinch Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Meal-in-a-Bar
1 box of Cinch Blueberry Almond Crisp Meal-in-a-Bar
1 box of Cinch Peanut Butter Crunch Snack Bars
1 box of Cinch Lemon Cranberry Snack Bars
1 box of Cinch Chocolate Decadence Snack Bars
1 box of Cinch Pomegranate Energy Tea Mix
1 bottle of Cinch 3-in-1 Boost™
Lose weight or your money back. Cinch, like all Shaklee products, comes with a 100% unconditional guarantee of satisfaction. With Cinch, you have nothing to lose but inches. And everything to gain in a whole new life.

With the Transformation Pack you will be invited to join the Cinchwelllness.com site. There you will have easy access to great recipe and meal plan ideas, calorie tracking tools, exercise demos, community forum to share stories and ask questions to others doing Cinch, wellness workshops and MORE! The site was recently revamped and is a really great tool for your weight loss goals.

BONUS WITH THE TRANSFORMATION PACK:

NEW MEMBERS WHO ORDER THE TRANSFORMATION PACK GET A CINCH SAMPLER PACK FOR FREE!!! THIS IS $100 OF ADDITIONAL FREE CINCH PRODUCTS!!!

I really like this illustration comparing a Cinch Snack Bar to three cookies. The bars are a great treat for me when I start getting a little hungry and they satisfy my hunger nicely. My toddler loves them too:)

 And for NEW MEMBERS to Shaklee, when you join with only a $70 order, you get the Cinch Sampler for FREE! (a $100 value) Such a great deal!

SO, it's January 1st!!! Time to start your New Year's goals!!! Let me know how I can help you reach those!

And don't forget about my Organize Now party starting this week to help you with your organizing goals this year.

If your new Year's goals include making an extra few hundred to few thousand dollars each month,  please let me know. I am looking for more motivated people on my awesome Shaklee team! Together, we can reach those goals!! :)

Thanks for reading and have a safe and healthy NEW YEAR!!!!!

Rebecca  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates