Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Joyce Hoffmann visits Indiana!

It has been a very busy and exciting few days in my home recently. My friend and Lifetime Master Coordinator with Shaklee, Joyce Hoffmann, came for a visit from Minneapolis! Joyce and Chuck Hoffmann have been with Shaklee for over 40 years. Joyce was able to come to my home for a few days recently to talk with some of my group members and friends here and we were so thankful! It was a great couple of days. 
 I love how Andrew is so attentively listening to Joyce in this one:)
 

Joyce shared her amazing story of how she and Chuck got involved with Shaklee and became successful 42 years ago. Her dream was to be a stay-at-home mom, and after 6 months of being with Shaklee, she was able to achieve that by earning three times as much as she was making as a nursing supervisor! Seven years later at the age of 42, Chuck was able to retire from his teaching job as they reached the highest rank in Shaklee, Lifetime Master Coordinators in 1977. 

Joyce was really convinced on the quality of Shaklee's supplements when her 2.5 year old son, who had severe bronchitial asthma, never had an asthma symptom again after being on Shaklee's supplements for 7 months. Dr. Shaklee also advised Chuck and Joyce to take him off of all refined sugar, flours and also dairy. This saved him from having his tonsils removed. Something that his two older brothers had already experienced.

If you are not familiar, Shaklee is the #1 natural nutrition company in the US and something that I grew up with. You can read my Shaklee story and why I love Shaklee so much HERE.  I am so happy to have the products in my home again with my two small boys, and so thankful that Joyce was able to fly here last week to share her knowledge and expertise with many of my group members and friends. Thank you to Joyce and thank you to everyone who was able to share with us! It was a lot of fun! :)
Thanks for reading! Have a great week!

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates