Earth Day is coming this Sunday!!!
So I thought it was time to get some Basic H2 Super Organic Cleaning Concentrate into 5 lucky winners hands!!
Basic H2 was the first Earth Day product, back in 1970. It was discovered by accident, by Dr. Shaklee, and has been around for over 50 years now. Dr. Shaklee is known to have coined the term "biodegradable".
Shaklee is the #1 natural nutrition company in the US. Shaklee was a green company before green was more then just a color. I actually grew up with Shaklee as my mom has been using their products for 37 years now! You can read my Shaklee story and why I use and love the products so much HERE.
Reasons I love Basic H2 super organic cleaning concentrate:
1. It is completely safe for my entire family (it's made out of corn and coconut)
2. It works so well and in SO many ways! I blogged about how I went from 20+ toxic cleaners to only three non-toxic ones HERE. Basic H2 was one of those three.)
To Use Basic H2:
For Windows/Glass/Mirrors: mix 1-2 DROPS of Basic H2 into 16 oz of water into a spray bottle
For All Purpose Cleaning: mix 1/4 tsp. of Basic H2 into 16 oz of water
For Degreaser: mix 1 1/2 tsp. of Basic H2 into 16 oz. of water
I am giving away enough Basic H2 concentrate to mix one bottle of window/glass/mirror cleaner AND one bottle of all purpose cleaner!!
4 Ways To Enter:
1. Follow my blog
2. Follow my blog and leave a comment about which Shaklee product you are most interested in trying.
3. "Like" my Waterways Music Services page on Facebook and leave a comment about this post
4. Share with a friend and have them comment about this post on my blog or on my Waterways facebook page.
You can enter once or all four ways!
Giveaway ends on Tuesday, April 24, 2012 at 12:00pm eastern time.
Five winners will be announced shortly after.
And remember Shaklee's April special - FREE MEMBERSHIP with ANY order!!! Membership to Shaklee is like joining Sams Club or Costco but without the annual fees. Members save at least 15% always!