Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

grandparent fun!


My husband's parents came for a visit this weekend. It was my father-in-law's birthday so we celebrated with them. My husband and FIL also made some raised bed gardens for us, which turned out so great! I will definitely put a post up about that sometime soon so keep a look out for it. 
Here are some highlights from their visit. Enjoy!
out to dinner on my FIL's bday at La Scala. It was SO yummy!!


Apparently Benjamin wasn't happy about getting his picture taken while he still had food on his cute face:)
The courthouse across from the restaurant. I love this building!
Happy Birthday, Don!
opening presents with the kids
we bought this wagon from Aldi recently. We finally had some time to set it up and the boys love it!
Hugs!!
having fun with grandma
a sneak peak at our new raised bed gardens. We are hoping to plant very soon! I can't wait!!


Thanks for taking a look! Hope you enjoyed the pictures. Have a great day!!

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates