Social Icons

Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

How I clean my House Naturally Part 3: Basic G

 Hello and welcome to another post about how I clean my house naturally! Two weeks ago I shared about the awesome Basic H2 super organic concentrate. And last week talked about Scour Off paste. I only use THREE products to clean my entire house so I am concluding the trio with....





This is a germicide that I mix the same as the Basic H2 general purpose cleaner. Just 1/4 tsp of the Basic G into a 16 oz sprayer of water to clean really germy stuff like the toilet, bathroom floor, garbage can, diaper pail, after cutting raw meat, potty training accidents, etc. I have customers who use it to clean the cat litter box. About once a month I use a little of the straight concentrate as a toilet bowl cleaner. When needed, I add a little of Basic G when washing my son's cloth diapers. It cleans, disinfects and deodorizes without giving me a headache! Awesome!! 

Basic G is very economical - 1 quart of Basic G makes 64 GALLONS of cleaner! Wow! And it is EPA registered.
 

I also love the Germ Off Disinfecting wipes for quick wipe downs in the bathroom, to disinfect toys, etc.




I recently received feedback from a customer who ordered the Basic G and Basic H2 from a distributor in my group. Here is what she said.... 

"I'm still loving my cleaning products. I find now that the scent of regular cleaners are incredible overwhelming. I'm also thrilled with how well they clean, and how much cleaner my house is in general since I can use the basic H everywhere. It really makes a difference when I only have to drag out one cleaner. Also, I love the basic G. It does a great job. I'm really thrilled with my Shaklee products. Thanks for checking in!"

Shaklee is the #1 natural nutrition company in the US and was started over 50 years ago as a family based business. I have known about Shaklee products all of my life as my mom has been using the cleaners and supplements for 37 years now! I really got back into using these wonderful products a few years ago when my husband and I had our first child. We wanted safe but effective cleaners for our house. Shaklee was the perfect fit for what we were seeking. After sharing the cleaners with other mom friends, I decided to become a distributor to earn bonus checks simply for doing what I was already doing - sharing products I love! My mom has been doing the same thing in her retirement and recently became a Director in Shaklee! It's a great way to help people and earn while you do it. You can read more about my Shaklee story HERE and the fun time my mom and I had at Shaklee's global conference recently HERE.   
   
 If you are open to hearing more about the awesome earnings and benefits plan, please contact me. I am looking for more motivated business partners on my growing team. :)

Thanks for checking in. please check in on my facebook page for daily updates, health and wellness info and tips.

Have a wonderful week! :)

Rebecca

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates