Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Get a FREE Shaklee Membership AND a FREE Canister of Shaklee 180 Protein!!!!

EDIT: This has been extended through the end of March, 2014!!! This has been such an awesome promotion so if you are considering trying Shaklee, this really is the best time!!

I am SOOOOOO excited to share some awesome news! I just got off the Shaklee business leaders conference call today where they made some really exciting and awesome announcements for YOU!!!




If you have been on the fence about trying Shaklee - NOW IS THE TIME!!!!

It really is. Because not only will Shaklee give you a FREE Membership to Shaklee ($19.95 value) where you will get awesome discounts all of the time and special perks if you are in my group, but you will also get a FREE Canister of Shaklee 180 Cafe Latte Smoothee mix! (while supplies last!!) with any 50 PV (point value) order!!





Shaklee membership is kind of like joining Sams Club or Costco where you would get discounts and perks, but without any annual membership fee and there are NO minimum purchase requirements. Ever!! Just great deals on really great quality products!



And the FREE Canister of Shaklee 180 Cafe Latte Smoothee mix is an awesome deal! ($40 value!!) Shaklee 180 has been great for me as it helped me to lose the baby weight after having my boys and has helped me to maintain for the last 3 years!  Cafe Latte is so yummy!! And I am not even that big of a coffee lover but I love this! :)




So how do you get this great deal that is valued at $60 in savings???

You will get a FREE membership to Shaklee and a FREE canister of Shaklee 180 Cafe Latte Smoothee when you order at least 50 PV (point value) through Feb. 28, 2014!!! 
March 31, 2014!!!!!

You can shop around on my site HERE and learn a little more about Shaklee and what makes it different then other companies HERE. If this interests you at all let's chat and I will help you to get all of this great savings!!!

You can also read about My Shaklee Story to learn my history with this great company and why my husband and I choose Shaklee for our growing family.

If you are interested in the Shaklee earnings and benefits plan, let's set up a time for me to show it to you! There are even more great incentives going right now for distributors in Shaklee that I would love to share with you. My team is growing and it is so much fun to share health and wellness with people like You!!!

I am also giving Free Shipping on this deal through the end of March! (up to $10 value)!!!!

Thanks and be sure to visit me on Facebook soon for more great tips and specials.

Have a terrific day and hope you are all staying warm!!

~Rebecca~





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates