Social Icons

Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Women's Bible Study Starts Soon - Online!!!

One of my New Year's goals is to become more God Centered and spend more time with Him. Do you have this goal too? 2013 was a big year of change for me both personally and spiritually. I have spent many years of my life looking for happiness and contentment in people, relationships, work, situations… but when I really truly dig deep into my relationship with God, EVERYthing else falls into place. Only true peace and contentment can come from Him. I have heard people say that before and although I believed it too, it took some significant events in my life this past year to really help me to clear my vision and see that I am truly at peace when I am with Him and in His word. This is effecting all areas of my life positively - my family, my marriage, my relationship with other people, my work…EVERYthing! And it has been good.

In working on my new year's goal, I am changing the focus of my blog. I will continue to do healthy living and sharing ideas here with my health and wellness business in helping others, but I also want the focus to be more God-Centered. So today I am inviting you to join me in a fantastic online Bible study!



I started doing the Good Morning Girls studies in the summer of 2012. I joined a group online of women I did not know. I was so excited to start but disappointed when the group seemed to fizzle out. I still got so much from it personally that I decided to start to lead my own small group. We started off as an email group and then went to a blog group. From there we went to a private Facebook group, which is how we are now. 

I am always amazed at how God reveals Himself to me through the daily readings and assignments and through the sharing in my group. It takes most people 5-15 minutes every week day to do. I invite you to join us in January to see what He wants to share with you too!

Please contact me if you are interested in joining us!

Blessings to you on your journey.

~Rebecca~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates