Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Got the Winter Blues? Flash Sale!!!





I heard an excellent webinar earlier this week on how to fight depression and the winter blues naturally. It was so inspiring to hear one of the speakers share her story of how she was able to beat 6 years of depression through natural means. Her depression lead her to a failed suicide attempt, 4 doctors and 14 medications that did not work. She prayed to die. But instead she lived and shares her story with others to help them out of this horrible disease. I am sharing some of the info from this webinar below. If you would like more info or to hear the recording, please contact me and I will share it with you.




Depression is a real thing that people don't always realize the severity of. Many of us experience the winter blues. I know I do. So I thought I would share some ideas on how to combat that without medication, and to share a Flash Sale with you as well!

One thing that stood out to me from this webinar  was how stress is 100% self induced!! It is not situations that stress us out, but rather how we respond to those situations. 

you may already know the importance of a healthy diet and exercise on mood. Some other things that can give you a mood lift are laughter, surrounding yourself with positive people (and try to avoid negative people and influences), watching and listening to uplifting TV or music and staying away from negative TV and movies. Adopt a dog or a cat! Get out in the sunlight. Read positive things. Positive affirmations. Socializing. Pray.

But for some of us, those things are good but not enough. Sometimes our bodies are deficient in key nutrients and when we get what we need, things are able to start to turn around as our body becomes balanced. Here are some good options to consider from Shaklee, which is the #1 natural nutrition company in the US. When choosing a supplement it is important to know what you are taking. Not all vitamins are created equal and some just pass through your body. The FDA does not test or have requirements on testing for supplement companies. Here's a little more about what my family uses and trusts and what makes Shaklee different from other companies with similar products. I grew up with Shaklee and am so thankful for the health benefits it gives to myself and my young family.


Here are some supplements I want to highlight to help with depression or winter blues:

B Vitamins



 B Complex is a staple in my day! B is the Happy vitamin and most people are deficient in this. I definitely notice a difference in my patience, mood, stress levels and energy levels with this. I can tell the days when I forget to take it as I am more moody and lethargic. 


Vita D3



This is such a talked about vitamin that many people are deficient in.  If you live north of Atlanta and Los Angeles, you are most likely deficient in D, especially in the winter! If you use sunscreen (which is a good idea!!) then vitamin D from the sun cannot penetrate into your skin. 

I take Shaklee's Vitamin D3 every day and really notice a difference in my energy and mood. 


Optiflora Probiotic





Did you know that most disease and illness starts in the gut? We have 40% of our neurotransmitters in our gut and 70-80% of our immune system is there too! Which is why if your gut is unhealthy then you are more prone to illness and probably get sick more often.

Shaklee makes the best probiotic I have ever found because of its special patented triple encapsulated coating and the live microflora is guaranteed to get to your gut before breaking down. No other probiotic to my knowledge can claim this.

Since I started on the Optiflora I have noticed I don't get upset stomach very often, which I used to. And my eczema has completely cleared up ( unless I eat a strawberry! ) My young boys also take this daily which has shown a big improvement with constipation issues and overall immune health.

OmegaGuard



Omega 3 Fatty acids and fish oils are another really popular supplement lately and one that most doctors agree is important for most people. It can help with brain health, MS, arthritis, autism, asthma, psoriasis, depression, ADD, ADHD….

Shaklee's OmegaGuard is unique because there is no lead or heavy metals that people are more concerned about from the contamination of our fish supply. My kids and I also take this daily and it helps with focus and attention as well as brain health. My OB GYN also had me taking this during pregnancy because of the evidence that it can help with a baby's brain health.

Mood Lift Complex (St. John's Wort)



Shaklee's Mood Lift is a natural alternative to Prozac! It can do wonders for depression, nerve pain, anxiety, concentration, migraine headaches…

Stress Relief Complex



Stress produces cortisol which leads to belly fat which can lead to heart issues. Shaklee's wonderful Stress Relief Complex can really help to relax the body and help you to be more alert. 


The webinar also talked about a good foundation to help people with depression or just to have a good base for overall health and wellbeing through a multivitamin like Vitalizer or Vita-lea and protein powder as protein is the building block of all healthy cells in the body.

Whew! Well that is a lot of info! If it is overwhelming or you have questions then let's break it down and chat sometime soon. I have seen these supplements help people to get what they need to regain their health and have experienced this in my own life. If you are ready to retake your own health and look to natural means to do it, then let's talk soon. I would like to help or talk to the person who shared this info with you.


FLASH SALE!!!

Now for the really exciting stuff. If you are ready to get things started to take back your health, you can get a jump through my sale that goes through Monday, January 27th!

When you order at least any 3 of the following supplements I talked about in this post (B Complex, OmegaGuard, Optiflora, Mood Lift Complex, Stress Relief Complex, Vitalizer, Vita-Lea, any Shaklee protein powder or Shaklee 180 protein smoothee) You will get a bottle of….

 FREE VITA-D3!!!!

Offer good to all existing Waterways customers, members or distributors and for anyone new to Shaklee. Ask your distributor to match this special.

Thanks for reading! Let me know what info was useful to you today. And stop over on Facebook and say hello! Would love to connect there too.

Have a great day!!

~Rebecca~





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates