It's Thursday! Time for more organizing!
If you are just joining us, we have been getting organized using Jennifer Ford Berry's Organize Now book.
It has some great info and tips on organizing various parts of our life and home. You can see past posts here:
Week 1 about Organizing Your Mind and Life Vision HERE,
Week 2 about Organizing Your Priorities HERE,
Week 3 about Organizing Your Schedule HERE
Week 4 about Organizing Your Cleaning Schedule HERE.
Week 5 about Organizing Your Personal Information HERE.
Week 6 about Organizing Your Finances HERE.
Week 7 about Organizing Your Bill-paying System HERE.
Week 8 about Organizing Your Receipts and Taxes HERE.
Week 9 about Organizing Your Files HERE
Week 10 about Organizing your Magazines and Newspapers HERE.
Week 11 about Organizing Your Email HERE
Week 12 about Organizing Your Mail HERE
Week 13 about Organizing Your Child's Toys HERE.
Week 14 about Organizing Your Crafts HERE.
Week 15 about Organizing Your Photographs HERE.
Week 16 about Organizing Your Purse or Wallet HERE.
Week 17 about Organizing Your Vehicle HERE.
Week 18 about Organizing Your Pet HERE.
Week 19 about Organizing Your Books, CDs and DVDs HERE.
Week 20 about Organizing Your Entryway or Mudroom HERE.
Week 21 about Organizing Your Family Room or Living Room HERE.
Week 22 about Organizing Your Kitchen Countertops HERE.
Week 23 about Organizing the Kitchen Cabinets HERE.
Week 24 about Organizing the Pantry HERE.
Week 25 about Organizing the Refrigerator HERE.
Week 26 about Organizing the recipes HERE.
Week 27 about Organizing the dining room HERE.
Week 28 about Organizing the Laundry Room HERE.
Week 29 about Organizing the Bathroom HERE
Week 30 about Organizing the Medicine Cabinet HERE.
Week 31 about Organizing Your Child's Clothes and Closet HERE.
Week 32 about Organizing Your Child's Memorabilia HERE.
Week 33 about Organizing Your Child's Bedroom HERE.
Week 34 about Organizing Your Bedroom Closet HERE
Week 35 about Organizing Your Memorabilia HERE
Week 36 about Organizing Your Master Bedroom HERE
Week 37 about Organizing Your Jewelry, Accessories and Purses HERE.
Week 38 about Organizing your Home Office HERE
Week 39 about Organizing the Linen Closet HERE.
Week 40 about Organizing the Basement HERE.
Week 41 about Organizing the Attic HERE.
Week 42 about Organizing the Garage HERE.
Week 43 about Organizing the Yard and Garden HERE.
Week 44 about Organizing Your Holiday HERE.
Week 45 about Organizing Your Party HERE
Week 46 about Organizing Your Trip HERE.
Week 47 about Organizing Your Move HERE.
Week 48 about Organizing Your Back To School Time HERE
This week we are talking pregnancy. I have been pregnant twice and have 2 beautiful boys ages 4 and 2. My pregnancies were pretty uneventful with the exception of having to be on a blood thinner because of clotting issues I have while pregnant. If any of my readers has to do that too, please contact me for tips on making the shots more bearable. :) But in the end, my husband and I were blessed with 2 wonderful children so it is all worth what we go through while pregnant.
This Week's Goals:
1. Register! Especially for your first child. I had a few baby showers for my first son and none for my second. This was ok with me because we had SO much given to us from the first. So it's important to register for things you will need that will last through 2 children. I got a lot of great tips from the Consumer Reports book and other parent-to-be type books. Your friends with new babies are also a great resource.
2. Stay on top of things. When a gift comes in, write the thank you note right away so it is not hanging over your head.
3. Be sure your health insurance is in place and ready to cover little junior when he or she arrives.
4. If you are going back to work after baby arrives, start interviewing child care people and facilities now. Sometimes there are long lists to get in.
5. Get your diapers ready! you will need lots! We used disposables with our first son and changed to cloth with our second. We truly love using cloth diapers and they are no problem to clean using this detergent. I would be happy to talk to moms about the pros and cons of cloth but the main pro for us was cloth saves us a ton of money. It's a big investment initially. In the end you need to decide which works better for you and your child.
6. Look into a birthing class for your first child. This helped us a lot!
7. Cook and freeze meals before baby arrives. You will be thankful for the home cooked options in your freezer when you are exhausted and all of your family and friends have gone home.
Be sure to take a ton of pictures! They really do grow so fast and you want to capture all of the memories.
Thanks for reading! What are some tips you have for organizing your pregnancy?
Be sure to check in on Facebook for my 12 days of Holiday specials that started yesterday! And the FREE shipping ends tomorrow. Shaklee makes great holiday gifts!
Have a great day!