Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2013

12 Days of Christmas - Day 12 Sports Nutrition!

It is our LAST DAY of our 12 Days of Christmas Specials already!! Can you believe it? And Christmas is just around the corner. Are you ready? You can still get in on some of our great deals so be sure to click the above link and scroll through.

Today's is another good one for you or your favorite athlete. Actually, I do not consider myself an athlete at all but I love the Sports Nutrition products from Shaklee!!!



On the 12th Day of Christmas, Waterways gave to me….great sports nutrition from our favorite company - Shaklee!!!

When you order any of the 3 products featured on today's post, you will get a FREE Meadow Blend Soap Free Bar ( love this!!!) to help you clean up after your workouts…or anytime you bathe:)



Shaklee has some great products for before your workout, during and after!!! These are products used, trusted and loved by many US Olympians and world class explorers on our Pure Performance Team! 





Our Energy Chews give you an extra burst of energy and endurance for your workouts. They have a natural green tea extract. I love them before I go on a run but also for days that I am just plain dragging. :)






Our Performance Hydration drink (lemon-lime or orange. 2 different sizes to choose from ) is great for hydrating during your workouts. It is also good for hot days as well as after a stomach bug hits. It does not have anything artificial and is easy to mix with water and tastes great. My kids love this too!





We also have our banana flavored Physique for muscle repair after your hard workouts. Good nutrition too!!




If you have some aches and pains after workouts or maybe have joint or back pain, you will love our Joint Pain Cream! It has menthol and I feel this working right away when I have a neck or back pain.



And our Free Product when you order at least any 3 of the above (energy chews, Performance, Physique and/or Joint Pain Cream) is our wonderful smelling, soap-Free Meadow Blend Cleansing bar. I use this daily on my sensitive skin and love it. It is not drying or harsh on my skin and everyone in your family can enjoy it! I also like this bar because it lasts a very long time!


So that is it! Be sure to check our 12 Days of Christmas specials for ones that you have missed. 

Today's deal is good through Dec. 24, 2013 and is for all Waterways customers, members, distributors and anyone new to Shaklee. Be sure to check with your distributor about matching our deals.

Share with a friend and get a thank you gift from me!

And please visit me on Facebook soon!!!

Have a wonderful day and peaceful few days before Christmas!

Blessings to you and your family.

~Rebecca~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates