Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Advent Challenge Day 3

My kids were anxious to find out what we would do today for our Advent Activity. They pulled out the slip from our calendar and found out that we are making a Christmas ornament!



I found this cute recipe for a homemade ornament online. There are several blogs about things similar that you can find. I will probably write my own post about how we did it when it is done. It is currently baking in the oven as I type. :)




Since I have two kids I doubled the recipe but it would have been fine with doing it as is since it gives you a good amount of dough. We also used little cookie cutters to make some smaller ornaments.



We will paint and seal them later. The kids had a blast doing this, getting dirty and making a mess with the flour. But it was a lot of fun and worth the effort. 

What Advent activity did you do today? It's not too late to do one. You can read about some suggestions on my first post about Advent.

Thanks for reading! Have a great day!!

~Rebecca~


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates