Social Icons

Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Holiday Cheer! Special Offer!!!

How are you doing on your holiday shopping? Being the procrastinator I am, I am not close to being done. Although I will say it is a feat that I have started already! :)

If you are still shopping, I wanted to be sure you knew about the wonderful FREE Shipping AND FREE Shaklee 180 smoothee packets offer!!!


This awesome offer ends on Dec. 11 so get some great and unique and healthy gifts NOW!!! autoships are excluded.

Shaklee makes wonderful gift ideas:



Shaklee 180 inch loss (in anticipation of those New Years Resolutions)

Immune Boosters through our wonderful and natural supplements for Adults And for Your Kids!


Vivix anti-aging tonic

Sports Nutrition for your favorite athlete

Energy Tea (I like to put this in a holiday mug with some dark chocolate for a wonderful gift)

To start shopping start HERE

And much more!!! Please take a look and don't miss out on this wonderful offer!!!And please visit me on Facebook soon for more great holiday tips and offers.

Happy Shopping!!

~Rebecca~


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates