Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

12 Days of Christmas - Day 8 Start Your Business!!

I have always been entrepreneurial at heart. I think it is in my blood as many people in my family have businesses or had them in the past. Is this you too?



I started my Waterways Music business in 2006 as a music therapist and knew soon after that I would never work a J.O.B again. I loved the freedom of time, freedom of my schedule, freedom of income. It was and continues to be a great fit for me, especially now as I am home with my young boys.

In 2010 I became a distributor for Shaklee, the #1 natural nutrition company in the US, and something I grew up with.
Initially I did this for the product discounts and something I could do casually as a stay at home mom.

I found that I was continually sharing the products that I loved and used with my family, and my business was slowly growing without much effort from me.

In 2012 I decided to treat my business as a business and got more serious. My parents were promoted in Shaklee and enjoying extra income and a free trip to company headquarters in CA.

In 2013 I was also promoted to FastTrack Director and am really enjoying everything that comes along with that - for me it has always been about helping people. That was true as a music therapist and now as a health and wellness coach with Shaklee. I love helping people gain better health and also wealth with their business! It is very rewarding and something I can do with my busy family schedule. It has also helped me pay for my own product as well as help with my family income.

Many people do not realize that Shaklee has a wonderful earnings and benefits plan that anyone can do if they want to! Whatever your goals are - to help yourself and others gain better health and wealth, to take dream trips, make car payments….it is all available to you if you want it.

My team is expanding! If this seems like something you would like to check out, please contact me and we can chat about it.

If you know right now you want to get started then our special today is for YOU!!!

On the 8th day of Christmas, Waterways gave to me…. FREE SHIPPING ($10 value) on any distributor GOLD Pak from Shaklee!!!!

When you order either the Gold Plus Pak or Gold Pak to start your Shaklee business, you will get FREE shipping ($10 value) on your Pak! You will also get unlimited support, resources and coaching from me and our wonderful Shaklee group to help you to succeed in your goals and business!

You can learn more about the Shaklee business opportunity here on this video.


What are your dreams? Are you looking to get out of the rat race and sick of your J.O.B? Are you looking to supplement or replace your current income? If you are looking for a change, then let's talk soon!

Have a great day and be sure to check out our other 12 Days of Christmas specials today! Share with a friend and get a thank you gift from me.

You can take advantage of this and all of our deals HERE.

Our specials are available to Waterways customers, distributors and members as well as new folks to Shaklee. Contact your distributor about matching our specials.

And visit me on Facebook soon! Would love to hear from you there.

~Rebecca~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates