Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Day 7- Children's Vitamins!

It's Day 7 of our 12 Days of Christmas specials already!! Time is flying by this month. do you feel that way too? Are you ready for Christmas yet? I am getting there but not quite yet…:)



Today I want to share some things that are a staple in my house -



Prevention is so important, especially this time of the year when there are so much sickness going around. And kids seem to pick up so much and share it with their family.

Kids can be so picky with their diet. Supplementation is a great way to fill in the gaps in their nutrition. Be sure to choose a good quality vitamin, without anything artificial and something that is not synthetic or gummy so you know the vitamins are getting into their body. Here are some good choices below.

Many of you know we have a 3 year old who was very sick when he was born 6 weeks early. The doctors predicted several trips to the ER and also that he would be asthmatic. We are so thankful that has not been the case! He is generally speaking, a healthy kid. Colds do hit him a bit harder then my other son but he is still able to battle them without it going to his lungs.

One of the reasons is that we keep his immune system very strong with good supplementation. I want to share these products with you and your kids today to keep them healthier too!



On the 7th day of Christmas, Waterways gave to me, a Free Stomach Soothing complex ($11 value!) when you order the following from Shaklee:

AND any 2 of the following:
Shaklee Meal Shaklee for kids (vanilla or cocoa)

Your free gift of Stomach Soothing complex is great, especially this time of the year for stomach aches and indigestion. Both my young kids and my husband and myself take this when we have upset stomachs and it works really well! Love this product! 

Our Incredivites chewables are a staple in my kids diet. They love the taste and I love how complete they are with extra immune boosters and no artificial flavors, sweeteners or colors! I was surprised that the popular children's vitamins on the market have aspartame in them, which is linked to several health issues. 



Our chewable vita C is also a staple. I grew up with these too and my kids love the citrus flavor. Each chewable C has the vitamin equivalency in 1.5 organic oranges!



After you have put the Incredivites and Chewable C in your cart, you can choose from two of these to get your free Stomach Soothing Complex!

Mighty Smart Choice is our DHA or fish oil product that tastes so good! These are great for brain function and attention. My kids love the flavor of these chews.


Probiotics are so important for your gut health and disease and immune issues begin in the gut! My kids and I take Optiflora every day. It is very tiny and easy to swallow. When my boys were younger I put it in applesauce or a banana. 

The patented SMART delivery of the Optiflora guarantees millions of live microflora to get to your gut before breaking down. I do not know of any other company that can claim that. So you know it is getting to where it needs to be for the optimal benefits.

Probiotics are smart to take during and especially after antibiotics because antibiotics kill both good and bad bacteria. Optiflora will guarantee you keep that good bacteria to prevent other illness.

Shaklee meal shakes for kids are a great supplement to their diet to make sure the gaps are filled in. This comes in vanilla or bavarian cocoa (makes the best hot chocolate!). I make this for my son daily and he loves it. It is packed with nutrients that his growing body needs.

Shaklee's alfalfa is good for kids and adults to take. It is like an organic leafy salad in a supplement form. You get so much goodness from this and for my kids it helps to keep their immune systems healthy. And it stops a runny nose in its tracks! It really does! and my kids chew these but you can crush them and put them into food if they like that better.

So when you order Shaklee's Incredivites multivitamin, our Chewable vita-C and any 2 of these: Mighty Smarts DHA, Optiflora probiotic, Shaklee meal shake, or Alfalfa, (total of 4 products ordered for your kids) you will get a FREE Stomach Soothing complex! ($11 value)

Contact me to take advantage of this great deal to help your kids stay healthy this winter.

Offer good for existing Waterways customers, members and distributors. And new people to Shaklee. Contact your distributor about matching this deal. And refer a friend to get a thank you gift from me! To take advantage of this great deal, start HERE.

Offer ends Dec. 20, 2013!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day and visit me on Facebook soon! 

~Rebecca~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates