Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Day 9 - Shaklee 180!

If you have been following my 12 Days of Christmas specials you have seen some nice deals and many of you have taken advantage of these already. Each deal runs at least 2-3 days so there is still time on deals of the past. Take a look at those!



Today we are featuring one of my very favorite product lines, SHAKLEE 180!!! This is the wonderful program that helped me to lose the weight after my second son was born 6 weeks early and keep it off for 3 years!!!



I love this program because it is easy, quick for a busy mom like myself, it tastes great and it helps me to burn fat while retaining muscle mass!



The key component is Leucine, which is clinically shown to do this.

We have 2 great Shaklee 180 kits available:




The Turnaround kit is recommended for people looking to lose 10 or more pounds.

The Lean and Healthy kit is for people who want to maintain their weight. This is the kit I am currently on but I am getting geared up for the New Year and to lose the last few pounds I gained on my third pregnancy this fall. Some of you may know that I was pregnant with twins and lost the pregnancy. Emotional eating after that wasn't helpful to my weight loss journey so I am ready to take those last few pesky pounds off for good in the new year! How about you?

Here are a few before and afters for inspiration.






If you have some weight to lose, are looking to gain better health and fitness or a few inches to lose, then Shaklee 180 could be your way to do that for good. No more yo-yo dieting as you will burn fat and keep muscle!!

On the 9th Day of Christmas Waterways gave to me, FREE EXPEDITED SHIPPING ($10 value) on a Shaklee 180 kit from Shaklee!!!



When you order either the Shaklee 180 Turnaround kit OR the Shaklee 180 Lean and Healthy kit to help you jump start your weight loss goals, you will get FREE EXPEDITED SHIPPING ($10 value) from me!

New people to Shaklee will also get a FREE Shaklee Membership (19.95 value) with no minimum purchasing requirements or annual fees!

You will also get a Shaklee 180 mobile app for FREE where you can track your progress, have access to great and quick Burst Workouts (burn 350 calories from home with these!), healthy and yummy recipes, health coaching from me and our team, access to our team Facebook page and more!!!

Don't wait to get going on your New Year's goals! Get a jump start today and get your health back on track for good.




Offer ends December 23, 2013! and is good for Waterways customers, members and distributors as well as new people to Shaklee. Consult with your Shaklee distributor about matching our deals.

Thanks for stopping in! Visit me on Facebook soon. Let's connect there!

And you can check out my special Shaklee 180 website to learn more HERE.

And if you are local to me join us in our tasting party on Jan. 4th!

We will also have a Shaklee 180 Turnaround challenge with prizes for you starting in Jan which you will need a 180 kit for so this is a good time to get it. ask me for details!

Ready to get started on your health goals? You can do that HERE!

~Rebecca~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates