Social Icons

Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

Advent Challenge Day 16

Yesterday started the third week of Advent already! can you believe it? I forgot to put that and this picture of our wreath in my last Advent post. It is known as Gaudete Sunday, which means "Rejoice" in Latin. The pink candle is lit for the third week.




Today was the day for….SNOW ICE CREAM!!!! My husband isn't a fan so the boys and I made it this afternoon and enjoyed it while he was at work. The kids were so excited! There was some rejoicing in my house today when I told them our activity!

First we got a heaping bowl of fresh clean snow. Notice how Benjamin was dressed for the occasion. :)


Then we mixed in 1/2 cup sugar, approximately 1 cup almond milk and a tsp or two of vanilla extract.

Mix and put sprinkles and enjoy! It tastes pretty good and we had fun making it today.




What activities did you do today?

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the great 12 Days of Christmas specials we have going right now!! And visit me on Facebook soon too!

Have a great day!

~Rebecca~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates