Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Gratitude Challenge Day 10

I had a fun time celebrating my Shaklee promotion to FastTrack Director last night. 







Today I am thankful to my supportive Shaklee group, both locally and at a distance. 

Thank you to all of you who could attend! It means a lot to have supportive friends here in my group. Of course once the party got started I totally forgot to take pictures! But I did take a few before everyone arrived.

The food turned out so good. And champagne to celebrate. I know I ate and drank a little too much but it was worth it:)






Thanks again to everyone who has been so supportive to me. You are very much appreciated!!!

Thanks for reading. What are you thankful for today?

Have a great day!!

~Rebecca~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates