Social Icons

Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Gratitude Challenge Day 2

Day 2 of our Gratitude Challenge….

Today I am Thankful for My Wonderful Husband, David.



Our spouse or significant other is someone who we or at least I, sometimes take for granted. When I realize this, I am sorry that I have done it.  I am thankful for David, a gift that God has given me and our family. 

I remember on our first date, Jan 11, 2001 at the Bread Garden in Iowa City, we had a conversation that actually turned to marriage. Not like we were thinking that we would get married that day or anything but just a conversation. And David said something to me that really stuck with me. He said that when he gets married, it will be only one time. How rare is that these days! And now that we have been for over 9 years I realize that he meant it. 


Through the good and bad times. We all have them. David is a loyal man, hard working and a wonderful provider. He is a good husband and an excellent father to our two little boys.

So today I am thankful for my husband. My partner in this journey and probably the only person I know who can truly put up with me! LOL!

Thanks for stopping in. What are you thankful for Today?

Have a great day!

~Rebecca~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates