Social Icons

Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween Fun!

My family had a ton of fun on Halloween. We were concerned about the weather but it held out while we went trick or treating. It was mild temps and a little light drizzle. Not bad! My husband and I took the kids out for a little while and then my youngest and I came home to pass out treats.

 Here are some fun pictures that we took of the kids. Some of the pictures are from Benjamin's costume party and parade at his preschool. They had so much fun and were so cute:) You can also see how my husband loves to decorate for Halloween. He puts up all of these scary motion detecting decorations that the kids love and little ones are afraid of. No tears this year so that was a good thing!










Did you have a fun Halloween? What did your kids dress up as this year?

Thanks for stopping in! Have a great day!

~Rebecca~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates