Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Gratitude Challenge Day 20

I LOVE Pomegranate! They are so good for you! Kind of like a super food. 




Pomegranates are packed with vitamins and antioxidants and have been known to help with many health issues.

I love how they taste! I love the juice, the seeds, everything! 

EXCEPT…..cutting them and eating them raw! It is always so hard. But today I found an awesome quick video on how deseed it quickly in a much easier way. 




Pomegranates were on sale at Aldi this week so I bought some and my kids and I enjoyed it as a dessert after lunch. We all enjoyed it. :)

Just cut a slit around the fruit and open it into two halves. 




Then get a bowl and a wooden spoon and whack the back of the fruit and watch all of the wonderful deliciousness fall effortlessly into your bowl.




And enjoy! Simple!!! And tasty!!! 




I also love my energy tea that happens to be pomegranate flavor. It's a quick and easy energy booster mid day and I look forward to it every day! Nice for weight management too!


So today I am thankful for pomegranate season. And a new and easy way to cut them and enjoy them!

Do you enjoy pomegranate too? What are you thankful for today?

And be sure to visit me on Facebook soon and check out the great Flash Sale I have going Right Now! 

Have a great day!

~Rebecca~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates