Social Icons

Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Gratitude Challenge Day 30! Our final day!

The last day of November and the last day of our challenge! Wow! Where did November go??

My family and I had a fun family day today. We are getting our Advent wreath and calendar ready to go for tomorrow. I love the Advent season as we prepare for Christmas. It is always so hard to stay focused on preparing rather then celebrating and getting caught up in the hustle and bustle but we still try.

Having said that, we decided to get our Christmas tree today. We are holding off a bit on decorating it but the next few weekends will be busier and the weather wasn't too cold so we went off to the tree farm near our home and cut down our tree. This is the second year we have done this and it is a lot of fun.












So today I am thankful for a fun family day as we prepare for Christmas. And making memories and traditions with my family. 
I am also thankful for YOU! The readers who came along with me on this gratitude challenge and did it with me. I appreciate you hanging in there with me and hope you got as much out of this challenge as I did. And I am thankful for all of the people who have supported my business this year.  We have so much to be thankful for!

Thanks for reading! Keep a look out for my 12 Days of Christmas specials coming very soon!! :)

And stop over and visit me on Facebook soon too!

~Rebecca~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates