Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Gratitude Challenge Day 24

Once in awhile my family and I are able to get away for a fun weekend. This weekend was one of those times and we had a blast!

We headed to Wisconsin on Friday to stay at the TimberRidge Waterpark hotel in Lake Geneva for a couple of nights. We swam, did the water park fun things like slides and lazy river and I enjoyed the hot tub for a bit, had some good meals, met up with friends, did scavenger hunts, arcade games, crafts and snacks. And today ended with mass at St. Andrew's church in Delavan which my oldest child, Andrew, thought was pretty cool followed by an early Thanksgiving party at my brother's house with extended family and friends. Very fun. Very cold! Brrrr! and Very tiring and now it is good to be home! I will post more pictures soon.



So today I am thankful for a fun family getaway and good quality time with my crew. 

Did you have a nice weekend? what are you thankful for today? Wishing you a wonderful week ahead!

~Rebecca~


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates