Social Icons

Pages

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Gratitude challenge day 23

My boys are young, 3 and 5, and both are in preschool. My oldest will start kindergarten in the fall. We are really fortunate to have found preschools for both kids that fit them very well. They enjoy school and neither is too excited when it is time to go home. They love the toys there, games, friends, teachers, snacks, playtime,
And my oldest loves arts and craft time. The teachers are wonderful and both schools are close to our home. As a parent it is really reassuring to see your child thrive and enjoy his school environment so much.





So today I am very thankful for good schools and good teachers in my children's lives.

What are you thankful for today?

Happy Saturday! 

~Rebecca~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates