Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Gratitude Challenge Day 27

It has been COLD here in Indiana lately! I just took my oldest to preschool and our car read 17 degrees outside but I know with the wind chill it is in the single digits. Brrrrrr!!!




I was thinking back to when I was a kid in Wisconsin and my mom drove me to school, how she would have to go out and warm up the car for 20 minutes before we left. We didn't have an attached garage and it got really cold out there. Especially in a Wisconsin winter! (I feel spoiled here in Indiana because it does not get as bitter cold as it did where I grew up) But it is cold here none the less. 




So today I am so thankful for our attached garage that stays fairly warm and not having to go out in the cold to warm up the car before we left for school today. Also very thankful for cars that work!

What are you thankful for today? What are your plans for Thanksgiving tomorrow?

Have a great day! Hope you can stay warm! :)

And stop over and visit me on Facebook soon! 

~Rebecca~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates