Social Icons

Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

Gratitude Challenge Day 15

My friend posted an Aldis coupon on Facebook the other day that expires today (nov 15 so you can still get it and use it today.) I was excited because I shop there and they never hardly ever have coupons. It was $10 off a $40 order! Nice! And I was very thankful that she shared it! (thanks Heather! :)



So I printed it right when I saw it on Monday. and made a plan to go yesterday to shop before it expired. 

Benjamin and I packed up to go there while Andrew was at school. We did our shopping. Bought $73 worth of groceries and guess what I forgot to use? THE COUPON!!!!

I didn't even realize it till I got home! So before heading back to pick up Andrew, Benjamin and I packed up again, drove there with coupon and receipt in hand and they gave me the $10 back!! Pretty awesome! Thanks so much Aldi!




So today I am thankful for excellent customer service at all of the places we shop and go. 

It really makes a difference when you are treated well, doesn't it? It reminds me of the Golden Rule as it really can make someone's day when you are kind. You never know what they may be going through that day and how your kindness may impact their day positively.




Thanks for reading! What are you thankful for today?

Have a great day!!

~Rebecca~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates