Social Icons

Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Gratitude Challenge Day 18

I know many people who have have been affected by yesterday's storms. In our area there was some damage to homes and many are still out of power. We are praying for everyone affected.

For my family, we are thankful that our neighborhood somehow got missed by the brunt of the storm that passed through yesterday. But because of the storm, the schools near us were closed which meant that my oldest did not have school today and our afternoon appointment got canceled. 

Here are a few pictures we took today. The boys refused to not be silly. lol






So today I am thankful for extra time at home with my boys. And for having friends over for impromptu play dates. 

What are you thankful for today?

Have a good day!

~Rebecca~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates