Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Gratitude Challenge Day 5

It's Day 5 of our challenge already! Which means it is Nov. 5th! Time sure flies doesn't it?

Today I will continue to say thank you for my family. I am so grateful for them all but today I will focus on my parents. We should all be grateful to our parents since we wouldn't be here if it weren't for them! :)


These pictures are my parents at the New Directors Conference at the Shaklee headquarters in northern California. They earned this trip last May and had a blast:) My mom is also my business partner in Shaklee, which is a lot of fun to do together.


I am the youngest of 3 by 6 and 9 years! My parents didn't think they would have any more children and then…..SURPRISE!!! They had me. I am grateful for that!

Today I am thankful for my parents for raising me with faith, giving me guidance and love and for helping me to grow into the person I am today.

What are you thankful for today?

Have a great day!!

~Rebecca~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates