Social Icons

Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

Gratitude Challenge Day 8

Happy Friday! Today is another great day to say Thanks! And today I am thankful for the beautiful fall season, which is my favorite.


Isn't it amazing to see the trees this time of year, transform into this beautiful canvas of color? It makes driving more enjoyable as my kids and I admire the trees and the different shades they turn each day. I love to hear my boys say, "mommy! that tree is YELLOW today!" :) 

Today I am thankful for the beauty that God gives us in the fall season.

This is the tree in the front yard of our house.


I remember the first year we were here in 2008, and absolutely loving the color it turned. I had no idea it would do this. When we move from this house, this will be one thing I miss. :)

What are you favorite parts of the fall season?

What are you thankful for today?

Thanks for reading. Have a terrific day!

~Rebecca~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates